Manglik Dosha or Manglik yoga is very important from a marriage standpoint. Mangali or Manglik people should perform the prescribed rituals or remedies for Mangal Dosha for getting married, and love compatibility.
One should take the advice of an astrologer before getting married.
Mangal Dosha or Manglik Dosha’s problems and remedies are explained here for Manglik girls and boys. Mangali natives should perform them for marriage and love compatibility without obstacles with the advice of an astrologer before getting married.
How to know that Mangal Dosha is present in a horoscope?
1) Mangal Dosha is present in the Synonym of birth chart, prepared with date, time and place of birth of an individual More of a One who takes birth, this word is used for astrology purpose More if Mars is placed in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th house from the Lagna.
2) The One who takes birth, this word is used for astrology purpose More is an Anshik Manglik as Manglik Dosha is present if Mars is placed in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th house from the Moon in the Synonym of birth chart, prepared with date, time and place of birth of an individual More, which is actually a Synonym of birth chart, prepared with date, time and place of birth of an individual More of a Chandra Manglik.
Other methods for astrological compatibility match
Manglik-matching is also considered from the position of Mars in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th house from the Sun, Moon, and Venus, in the A diagram showing exact position of planets in signs at time of birth of an individual prepared with the help of time, date and place of birth More.
There are some different methods also for the astrological compatibility match with the help of matching other Papagrah, such as, if the Sun, Saturn, Dragon’s head, used in Indian Vedic astrology More, or Dragon’s tail, used in Indian astrology More are present in any of the above These are twelve sections of zodiac circle having 360° numbered clockwise Ascendant is known as the first house and the last house is known as the twelfth house Each house represents specific traits used for prediction. More.
Manglik Yoga is not always a Mangal Dosha
It is good for Manglik-matching if Manglik yoga or Mangal dosha is present in the astrological birth charts of both the boy and the girl.
Although a person with Mangal Dosha may have delayed marriage, these natives are intelligent, hard-working, well-educated, and placed in better jobs.
Seek an astrologer’s advice
Do take an educated astrologer’s advice based on astrological predictions for your personal Synonym of birth chart, prepared with date, time and place of birth of an individual More, before trying these remedial measures.
Note: Remedies are based on mere experiences of people recommendations, who got married after taking these remedial measures.
If you are facing a delay in fixing the marriage or the desired marriage proposal does not get finalized at the final stage suddenly, you may do any of the following remedial measures to remove marriage hurdles.
These are as follows:
Performing Vrata, Puja, and rituals for Mangal Dosha:
1) On a Thursday you may keep fast to please Jupiter More if Jupiter is strong in your astrological chart and well placed in your Synonym of birth chart, prepared with date, time and place of birth of an individual More.
Shravan Somvar Vrata
2) There will be four or five holy Mondays in the month of Sawan (Shravan). Shrawan begins fifteen days before in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, and all the Northern India.
In the South and the Western Indian States, Shravan begins after 15 days in the next fortnight, so the dates for the four Shravan Somvar Vrat commence 15 days late.
If you are facing denial of marriage repeatedly, you should keep fast for sixteen consecutive Mondays or Shravan Somvar Vrata, on four Mondays.
Dates for 2022 Shravan Somvar Vrata’s are as follows:
These Shravan Monday fasting dates (Purnimant) are July 18, July 25, August 1, and August 8, 2022.
People should perform Puja rituals, offer sacred water on Shivaling in a Shiva temple and worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Perform Puja and Rudrabhishek on Falgun Mahashivaratri
Do visit Lord Shiva temple preferably on Mondays. You should observe fast (Vrat), visit Shiva temple, and perform Puja and Rudrabhishek to please Lord Shiva on Mahashivaratri.
Your chances of getting suitable marriage proposals will be increased.
Recite the Mantra of Goddess Katyayani
3) Offer red colored sari and Shringar Samagri and chant the following mantra of Goddess Katyayani:
“Om Kren Katyayani Kren Namah”
Recite Srapoddhar Mantra/ Keelak Shloka
4) You may perform the Shrapoddhar Mantra process as follows:
(i) Recite Keelak Shloka from Durga Saptashati Keelaka, starting from either a Krishna Paksha Ashtami or a Krishna Paksha Chaturdashi, and offer some money to Maa Bhagvati.
(ii)Take the same offered money as a blessing from Maa Bhagvati for your daily expenses. This is a Shrapoddhar process and it may cancel most of your curses.
Perform Puja, and offer prayers to Lord Ganesha
5) Offer your prayers to Lord Ganesha with a garland of yellow marigold (Ganda) flowers and Durva grass. Also, offer his favorite Modaka or Ladoo (sweets) on Tuesday.
You may perform the Rituals for 40 days or 90 days.
Offer yellow Marigold flowers in multiples of 9 (minimum 9) to the idol of Shri Ganesha.
Put sandalwood and a water paste mark (Tilaka) on the forehead of Lord Ganesha and then on your forehead.
Chant Mantra to please Lord Ganesha as follows:
“Om Gan Ganpataye Namo Namah!” or “Om Shree Ganeshaye Namah!” to please Lord Ganesha.
Read holy Ramayana
6) Read the “Sundar Kand” of holy Ramayana. The person himself or any of the family members of the girl or the boy can recite this, every day. The face should be in the North or Northeast direction with a photo of Sri Hanuman.
Perform Puja rituals on Sita Jayanti
7) You may also (Janaki Jayanti) on Navami in the Shukla Paksha of Vaishakh month, Sita Jayanti falls on Tuesday, May 10, 2022.
Do Pitra Dosha Remedies:
8) You may do Pitra Dosha remedies during Pitra Paksha or Mahalaya.
Pitra Paksha starts from Bhadrapada Purnima, for those who do Purnima shraddha (16 days Shraddha).
Generally, Pitra Paksha or Mahalaya begins on Ashwin Krishna Paksha Pratipada, usually. It ends on Ashwin Pitra Visarjan/ Sarva Pitru Amavasya or Darsha Amavasya (Ashwin).
Amavasya for Snan-Dan is observed on the last day of Shraddha on Sarva Pitru Amavasya.
Other simple remedies for Manglik Dosha
1) Those who want to avoid delay in marriage and get married early should have a positive approach (thinking) towards marriage, rather than wasting time. They should also take good care of their overall appearance.
2) You may offer approximately 1 and 1/4 kg. (Sava kilogram) sweets especially white-colored to your aunt (sister of your mother or father), considering her a Goddess.
3) Donate sweets and red things on Tuesdays. One should do charity for the poor or the needy, which will be rewarded in the long run.
4) Avoid wearing red clothes. You may also use a yellow color bed sheet before you go to sleep at night.
Performing any of the above Puja rituals and simple remedies may be helpful in getting married.
These remedies will enable married couples to enjoy married life, even if Manglik Yoga or Dosha is present in their astrological birth charts.
If you have any queries related to marriage problems, relationship problems, divorce, or restoring a marriage after divorce or remarriage, please feel free to contact me for counseling.
Image credits: Wikimedia Commons