Manglik Dosha or Manglik Yoga is a bad Yoga for a marriage or relationship, caused due to the position of Mars in certain These are twelve sections of zodiac circle having 360° numbered clockwise Ascendant is known as the first house and the last house is known as the twelfth house Each house represents specific traits used for prediction. More of the Synonym of birth chart, prepared with date, time and place of birth of an individual More. This yoga creates some kind of disturbance to the concerned house it occupies.
All people born with this Yoga are not under adverse effects of Manglik Dosha. It is merely a misconception and not always true.
Try to check, whether the individual is under the bad effect of Manglik Dosha, before making the final judgment, .
It is important for an astrologer to check and analyse carefully the horoscopes of the boy or the girl through the astrological chart readings.
The so-called Manglik dosha or Manglik Yoga is also known as Mangal Dosha, Kuja Dosha, Bhaum Dosha or Chevy Dosham.
It is formed when Mars is posited in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house and in some cases in 2nd house from Rising of a zodiac sign on the eastern horizon at the time of birth, placed in horoscope of a native, as 1st house is most important in calculation and prediction More or Moon, in an astrological A diagram showing exact position of planets in signs at time of birth of an individual prepared with the help of time, date and place of birth More of an individual.
A person born with Mars in one of these houses is called Mangali or Manglik. The boy is known as a Manglik boy and the girl is known as a Manglik girl.
An individual born under any sign (Rashi) or A group of visible stars making a figure and visible at the night sky. Constellations (Nakshatras) are 27 divisions of zodiac, each measuring 13.20'. They are also termed as Lunar mansions (Nakshatra in Indian Vedic astrology) More (Nakshatra) may be a Manglik.
People do not want to be called Manglik or a person born with Manglik dosha or Kuja Dosha, so it is better to call it Manglik yoga.
Cancellation of Manglik Dosha
A person is considered non-Manglik or the effects of adverse Mars (Manglik Dosha) in astrological Birth, natal chart is used for birth chart More charts are nullified in the following cases:
1. If Mars is in combustion (within 8° from the sun) i.e. very near to the sun (Asta) or in A planet posited in specific degrees in a sign with fall in power and energy is known as its debilitated sign. This is the 7th sign from the sign of exaltation and opposite to exalted More sign i.e. Cancer (Neech Rashi Kark), there is no Manglik Dosha.
2. If Mars is associated with other cruel planets (Paap Graha) Sun, Saturn, Dragon’s head, used in Indian Vedic astrology More (Dragon’s head or Rahu More) or Dragon’s tail, used in Indian astrology More (Dragon’s tail, Ketu More)
3. If Mars is posited with friends like sun, Jupiter, the power of Mars to create trouble is suppressed and the effects of Mangal Dosha are diluted.
4. If Mars is in Gemini (Mithun), or in Virgo(Kanya), the effects are diluted and the Manglik Dosha is only partial (Anshik).
5. If Mars is in Sagittarius (Dhanu) or Pisces (Meen) in 8th house, the Manglik dosha is only partial (Anshik).
6. If Mars is in own sign, i.e. in Aries or Scorpio(Mesh or Vrishchik), the effects are diluted and the Manglik dosha is partial only.
7. If Mars is in Gemini or Virgo in 2nd house, there is no Manglik Dosha.
8. If Mars is in Taurus or Libra in 12th house, the Manglik dosha is diluted.
9. If a favorable planet e.g. Jupiter, Angular distances between planets, based on zodiacal longitudes, calculated in specific degrees, viz trine, square, represent relationship between two planets Planets generally influence 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th house due to their aspect More Mars, Manglik dosha is not present.
10. If Venus is in Ascendant (Lagna), there is no Manglik Dosha.
11. If Mars is exalted, i.e.in Capricorn (Makar) or in own sign (Aries or Scorpio) in In Indian Vedic astrology, this is the 1/9th divisional chart (varga), powerful and the most important of 16 charts (varga), mainly related to marriage prediction. Predictions are made through position of planets in various houses of Navamsha chart, quite similar to the judgments are given according to the position of planets in different houses in astrological natal charts. This chart is not used in western astrology More chart, the Manglik effect or Mangal Dosha is nullified.
12. If Venus is in exalted sign, i.e. in Pisces, in 1st, 4th, 7th house in a native’s birth chart, there is no Manglik Dosha.
13. If both boy and girl are Manglik, Manglik dosha is cancelled.
14. Planetary degrees and houses (Bhava) should also be considered before making a final judgment.
Ascendant or planets should not be in cusp or Sandhi-kaal
Planets or ascendant (Lagna) should not be in Sandhi or A middle point between two signs or joining point of two signs More (at the joining point of two houses or signs), as the position of planets(Paap Graha) and houses may be changed.
For example, if the Mars is in the ending degrees (29°) of ascendant and ascendant is in the starting degrees(1°) of Aries, the position of Mars will be changed (in Bhava Chalit chart)
By considering these factors, we find that the percentage of Mangali or Manglik dosha affected individuals has come down.
Is there any reason for a Manglik to feel dejected?
These so-called Manglik people have a lot of energy to take initiative, which is necessary to be channelized in a full-fledged manner for creative work.
I have personally observed that Manglik people are more energetic and capable of doing hard work and struggle for building up their career. They achieved their desired goal, in spite of hardships they faced.
I have found through astrological chart readings of a large number of individuals, whose lives have been affected by Manglik Dosha or Yoga, majority of them have a dynamic personality.
They are very graceful in appearance and highly educated.
They have been students of science and technical streams and now they are doctors, engineers, holding high positions in Indian civil services and other government or corporate offices.
These Manglik natives are very successful and renowned businessmen as well. So why to be discouraged or feel dejected.
Manglik dosha and its effects
The ascendant or Lagna happens to be 1st house in astrological birth charts. Individuals born with Mars in 1st, 4th,7th, 8th, 12th and in some cases in 2nd house from ascendant (Lagna) or Moon are considered Manglik.
Mars in the 1st, 4th or 12th house has direct aspect on the 7th house which represents marriage and marital life.
Mars in 7th house is itself, in a house representing marriage or marital relations while Mars in 8th is in a house which represents general relationship and welfare of spouse.
If Mars is posited with Rahu (dragon’s head) or any other cruel planet (Paap Graha), in any of these houses in an astrological birth chart, the bad effects of Mars or Mangal Dosha will be nullified.
What are the Problems in the marriage of a Manglik girl or a Manglik boy
1. Problem of unnecessary delay in marriage
2. Obstacles in finalizing the marriage at the last stage
3. Problems in adjustments in married life.
4. Strained relations with family members or one’s in-laws.
5. Separation or divorce in more adverse cases.
6. Obstacles in job or career, financial losses may be indicated due to the effect of Mangal Dosha.
Mars generally affects up to the age of 28 years, in some cases till 32 years.
Mangal can affect adversely until 34 years of age in most severe Mangal dosha cases, present in a horoscope due to the affliction of Mars or the presence of Kaal Sarpa Yoga.
One should not worry if the marriage of a Manglik boy or a Manglik girl is delayed, as the bad effects of Mars are minimised.
Note: One thing I would like to mention here that couples born under adverse effect of Manglik dosha will not always go for divorce.
The couple would rather stay away from each other, especially during bad planetary Mahadasha or Antardasha or adverse planetary transits in a native’s horoscope, for one reason or another, due to the circumstances.
Do not miss the opportunity to finalize your marriage
Often people ask me questions whether the girl or boy I wanted to marry is a suitable match for me. Whether our marriage is a happy one, will my husband/ wife be the life partner that I had imagined?
There are times when you get the opportunity to finalize your marriage but there are lots of questions and doubts that keep confusing you.
Do not hesitate to move ahead if you think this is your suitable profile and you have a lot in common and your birth charts are strong and promising.
One of the significant issues is that you should be self-reliant, professionally and financially stable before getting married.
You should have enough money for monthly expenses to live a peaceful life. Nothing is perfect, we need to make things reach perfection. Do not miss the opportunity.
Marriage is a commitment made by two persons who are living together in a conjugal partnership or relationship.
Both the persons, making a personal, public and official relationship, traditionally or legally, facing challenges in day-to-day life together, take the responsibilities to solve them and bring love, peace, happiness in life, as well.
Whether the marriage is a love marriage, an arranged or a love-cum-arranged marriage, the real judgment of the character, qualities, nature of the spouses can only be made after they start spending more time with each other.
When they start living together under one roof as a married couple, they start facing and tackling a range of problems that come in their daily life.
As the characteristics, values, traditions, financial or educational status, food and financial habits of both the partners may be quite different, the newlyweds will have to make many adjustments.
For newlyweds, it will take the first two years of marriage to adjust with each other, even if their horoscopes match. So have patience!
Astrological Remedies for Mangal Dosha for getting married/ love compatibility without obstacle
Kundali reading for marriage
Manglik dosha or yoga is very important from a marriage standpoint. Individuals should perform some prescribed rituals with the advice of an astrologer before getting married.
It is considered good if Manglik yoga or mangal dosha is present in the astrological natal charts of both the boy and the girl. A person with Manglik Yoga is called Mangali or Manglik.
Manglik-matching is also considered from the position of Mars in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house from Sun, Moon, Venus in the birth chart, as these are believed to be horoscopes of Anshik Manglik.
Some different methods are also considered for astrological compatibility match with the help of other Paap Graha.
Example: If Sun, Saturn, Rahu or Ketu are present in any of the above houses, in the natal chart of either the non-Manglik boy or the non-Manglik girl.
If you want a proper analysis of Manglik Dosha or Yoga, you may send us the details of your birth chart.
Here remedies are based on mere experiences, recommendations by the people, who got married after taking these remedial measures.
You should consult for the effects of these remedial measures and do take an astrologer’s advice based on astrological predictions for your personal horoscope, before trying these remedies.
If you are facing delay in fixing marriage or the desired marriage proposal does not get finalized at the final stage, you may do any of the following remedial measures:
You may send us the details of your birth chart if you want a proper analysis of Manglik Dosha or Yoga.
Performing Puja and rituals:
1) Offer your prayers to Lord Ganesha with a garland of yellow marigold (Genda-fool) flowers, Durva grass, offering his favorite Modaka or Ladoo (sweet) on Tuesday.
You may perform the Rituals for 40 days or 90 days. Offer yellow Marigold flowers in multiples of 9 (minimum 9) to the idol of Shri Ganesha. Put sandalwood and water paste mark (tilaka) on the forehead of Lord Ganesha.
Then put it on your forehead and chant the Mantra “Om Gan Ganapataye Namo Namah!” or “Om Shree Ganeshaye Namah!” to please Lord Ganesha.
2) On a Thursday you may keep fast to please Jupiter More if Jupiter in your astrological chart is strong and well placed in your horoscope.
3) There will be four holy Monday in the month of Sawan (Shravan). Shrawan begins on 14th July 2022 in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, and all North India.
The dates for Shravan Somvar Vrat 2022 based on Purnimant calendar
14th July 2022 is the first day of Shravan Mass.
18th July 2022: 1st Shravan Somvar Vrat.
25th July 2022: 2nd Shravan Somvar Vrat.
1st August 2022: 3rd Shravan Somvar Vrat.
8th August 2022: 4th Shravan Somvar Vrat
Shravan Month ends on 12th August 2022
The dates for Shravan Somvar Vrat 2022 based on Amavasyant calendar
Dates for four Shravan Somvar Vrat, 2022, based on Amavasyant calendar are as follows:
In other states located in the south and Western India, it comes fifteen days later as people follow Amavasyant calendar.
Names of these states are Gujarat, Goa, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Tamil Nadu the Shravan month begins on 29th July 2022. Shravan ends on 27th August 2022 based on Amavasyant calendar.
In Southern and Western Indian States the Shravan month begins after 15 days, i e. on July 29, 2022. The four Shravan Somvar Vrat dates (4 Mondays) based on Amavasyant calendar are as follows:
1st August, 2022- 1st Shravan Somvar Vrat.
8th August, 2022– 2nd Shravan Somvar Vrat.
15th August, 2022- 3rd Shravan Somvar Vrat.
22nd August, 2022- 4th Shravan Somvar Vrat.
27th August, 2022 is the last day of Shravan Maas (month)
If you are facing denial of marriage repeatedly, you should keep fast for sixteen consecutive Mondays or Shravan Somvar Vrat, during Shravan month.
You should perform Puja rituals, offer sacred water on Shivling in a Shiva temple and worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Your chances of getting suitable marriage proposals will be increased. Do visit Lord Shiva temple preferably on Monday.
You should observe fast (Vrat), visit Shiva temple perform Puja and Rudrabhishek to please Lord Shiva on Mahashivaratri.
4) Offer red colored sari and Shringar Samagri and chant the following mantra of Goddess Katyayani: “Om Krin Katyayani Krin Namah”
5) Read the “Sundar Kand” of holy Ramayana. This should be recited by the person or any of the family members of the girl to be married, every day, facing North or Northeast direction with a photo of Sri Hanuman.
6) You may perform Shrapoddhara.
Method of performing Keelakam:
Recite Keelak Shloka from Durga Shaptashati’s keelak- Stotram, starting from either a Krishna Paksha Ashtami or a Krishna Paksha Chaturdashi and offer some money to Maa Bhagvati.
Take the same offered money as a blessing or Prashad from Maa Bhagvati for your daily expenses. This is a Shrapoddhara process and it may cancel most of your curses.
7) Pitra Dosha Remedies:
Dates of Pitru Paksha Shraddha Tithi 2022 starts on Saturday, September 10, 2022:
One can do Pitra Dosha remedies during Pitra Paksha or Mahalaya. Pitra Paksha 2022 starts from Bhadrapada Purnima (first day), Saturday, September 10, 2022.
Purnima Vrat, Purnima Shraddha begins only for those who perform Purnima Shraddha. For others, Pitru Paksha Shraddha begins on 11th September 2022.
Sarva Pitru Amavasya
Pitru Paksha ends on Ashwin Pitra Visarjan/ Sarva Pitru Amavasya, i.e. Darsha Amavasya (Ashwin). Amavasya for Snaan-Daan will be observed on Sunday, September 25, 2022.
This Amavasya is the last day of Sarva Pitridarshi Amavasya Shraddha or Sarva Pitru Amavasya.
Ashwin Amavasya, Mahalaya, is observed as known- unknown Tithi Shraddha (for all), Sarva Pitra Moksha Amavasya Shraddha/ Mata maha Shraddha.
Other simple remedies for Manglik Dosha
1) Those want to avoid delay in marriage and get married early should have positive approach (thinking) towards marriage and also take good care of their overall appearance.
2) You may offer approximately 1 and 1/4 kg. sweets made from milk especially white colored to your aunt (sister of your mother or father)
3) One should be involved in charity for the poor or the needy, which will be rewarded in the long run.
4) Avoid wearing red clothes, especially on Tuesday. Donate sweets or red colored things on Tuesdays.
Janaki Jayanti or Sita Navami
5) Perform Puja rituals on Sita Navami (Janaki Jayanti) on the auspicious Navami in the Shukla Paksha of Vaishakh month, Sita Jayanti, falls on Monday, May 10, 2022.
You may also use yellow color bed sheet before you go to sleep.
Performing any of the above Puja rituals as well as astrological and simple remedies may be helpful in getting married.
These remedies will enable married couples to enjoy married life, even if Manglik Yoga or Dosha is present in their astrological birth charts.
If you have any query related to marriage problem, relationship problem, divorce, restore marriage after divorce or remarriage, please feel free to contact me for counseling.