Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga is created due to the combination of a specific Nakshatra and a particular Var. The presence of a specific Nakshatra on a specific Var results in Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga Muhurat. This Yoga is considered auspicious Muhurat for important events and tasks and also nullifies the adverse effects of Mrityu Yoga.
It blesses an individual with wonderful results to fulfill long-awaited wishes if used in the right manner. Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga, one of the most important yogas, is an auspicious Yoga or Muhurat.
The auspiciousness of Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga has been mentioned in the Indian Vedic The study of the influence of celestial bodies on earth and humans text. This yoga is believed to be very auspicious for important events and tasks.
[amazon_link asins=’B01MXV62LW,B072KWB7ST,B078TLGSZR,B01AC036IA,B01MEHNPD8,B07FCRTPB7,B07813CMDW,B01MUFZO9A’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’astroaskcom-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’284a0500-9e28-11e8-a096-3357d50d6e8d’]
If Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga occurs on a day that happens to be a Friday, falls in a bright fortnight (Shukla Paksha) in an auspicious month (Pitra Paksha, Adhimaas, or Malmaas should be excluded) it is considered very auspicious Muhurat.
On Sunday, the presence of any one of the seven Nakshatra: Hasta, Pushya, Mool, Ashwini, and all the three Uttara may create Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga.
A combination of Specific Nakshatra and specific Tithi creates Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga Muhurat
Sarvartha Siddhi yoga is created due to the combination of any of the following specific Nakshatra (constellations)present on the following six Var or Divas (weekdays)
- Sunday- Hasta, Pushya, Mool, Ashwini, Uttara Phalguni, Uttara Shada, and Uttara Bhadrapada.
- Monday- Shravan, Anuradha, Rohini, Mrigashira, and Pushya.
- Tuesday- Ashwini, Krittika, Aslesha, and Uttara Bhadrapada.
- Wednesday- Hasta, Krittika, Rohini, Mrigasira, and Anuradha.
- Friday- Aswini, Punarvasu, Anuradha, Shravan, and Revati.
- Saturday- Rohini, Swati, and Shravan
Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga for auspicious events or tasks
Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga enables us to achieve success, if accomplished during this Muhurat, particularly in the following activities:
- Starting a new business.
- Purchasing of jewelry, clothes, property, new house, or new vehicle.
- Joining a new job.
- Starting a journey for an important work
Exceptions during Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga to be avoided
The activities that should be avoided on Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga, on certain Var(days) are as follows:
- Purchasing of vehicles on Tuesday.
- Purchasing of iron materials on Saturday.