Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga forms due to a combination of a specific Nakshatra and a particular Var. The presence of a specific Nakshatra on specific Var results in Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga Muhurat. This Yoga is auspicious Muhurat for important events and tasks and also nullifies the adverse effects of Mrityu Yoga.
It blesses an individual with wonderful results to fulfill long-awaited wishes if used in the right manner. Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga, one of the most important yogas, is an auspicious Yoga or Muhurat.
The auspiciousness of this Yoga has been mentioned in the Indian Vedic Astrology text. This yoga is believed to be very auspicious for important events and tasks.
[amazon_link asins=’B01MXV62LW,B072KWB7ST,B078TLGSZR,B01AC036IA,B01MEHNPD8,B07FCRTPB7,B07813CMDW,B01MUFZO9A’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’astroaskcom-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’284a0500-9e28-11e8-a096-3357d50d6e8d’]
If this Yoga occurs on a day that happens to be a Friday, falls in a bright fortnight (Shukla Paksha) in an auspicious month. But Pitra Paksha, Adhimaas, or Malmaas should be excluded, it is a very auspicious Muhurat.
On Sunday, the presence of any one of the seven Nakshatra: Hasta, Pushya, Mool, Ashwini, and all the three Uttara may create this Yoga.
Dates along with Tithi of Sarvarth Siddhi Yoga in January 2023 are as follows:
1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 8th,10th, 18th, 21st, 26th, 27th, 30th January, 2023.
A combination of Specific Nakshatra and specific Tithi creates Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga Muhurat
The combination of any of the following specific Nakshatra (constellations) present on the following six Var or Divas (weekdays) creates this yoga.
- Sunday- Hasta, Pushya, Mool, Ashwini, Uttara Phalguni, Uttara Shada, and Uttara Bhadrapada.
- Monday- Shravan, Anuradha, Rohini, Mrigashira, and Pushya.
- Tuesday- Ashwini, Krittika, Aslesha, and Uttara Bhadrapada.
- Wednesday- Hasta, Krittika, Rohini, Mrigasira, and Anuradha.
- Friday- Aswini, Punarvasu, Anuradha, Shravan, and Revati.
- Saturday- Rohini, Swati, and Shravan
Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga for auspicious events or tasks
This Yoga enables us to achieve success, if accomplished during this Muhurat, particularly in the following activities:
- Starting a new business.
- Purchasing of jewelry, clothes, property, new house, or new vehicle.
- Joining a new job.
- Starting a journey for an important work
Exceptions during Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga to be avoided
One should avoid the activities during this Yoga, on certain Var (days) are as follows:
- Purchasing of vehicles on Tuesday.
- Purchasing of iron materials on Saturday.