Jwalamukhi Yoga is one of the most destructive, unlucky and inauspicious Yoga or Dosha Muhurat for an important event to start. If a person starts work during this Ashubh Muhurat, it does not complete or one has to face many obstacles to complete the work.
One should avoid starting all the important work or auspicious events
One should not start any auspicious work or journey, digging a well or laying foundation of a house, construction of a new building during this period.
If a child takes birth during Jwalamukhi yoga, it is not good for his/her health as per Vedic The study of the influence of celestial bodies on earth and humans More. But other auspicious combinations present in the Synonym of birth chart, prepared with date, time and place of birth of an individual More of the child will nullify the bad effects of this Yoga.
One should avoid the period during Jwalamukhi Yoga, as this is an Ashubh Yoga Muhurat or Dosha period for engagement or marriage also.
Positive aspect of Jwalamukhi Yoga
If possible avoid all the auspicious events in Jwalamukhi Yoga for precautionary measures, if possible. This period is only used to defeat one’s enemies or start war. It is an auspicious period for all the destructive purposes only.
One should give the final judgement only after carefully reading and analyzing all the factors present in the horoscope.
There is no need to be be afraid of this yoga without knowing it’s all Angular distances between planets, based on zodiacal longitudes, calculated in specific degrees, viz trine, square, represent relationship between two planets Planets generally influence 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th house due to their aspect More properly. This is my effort for those who are interested in reading articles in Vedic astrology.
How is Jwalamukhi Yoga/ Jwalamukhi Dosha formed?
The combination of a specific A group of visible stars making a figure and visible at the night sky. Constellations (Nakshatras) are 27 divisions of zodiac, each measuring 13.20'. They are also termed as Lunar mansions (Nakshatra in Indian Vedic astrology) More (Nakshatra) and a specific date(Tithi) of a lunar month(Chandra mas) forms Jwalamukhi yoga.
The inauspicious Jwalamukhi Yoga occurs by the combination of a specific Tithi and a specific Nakshatra, if present on the same day, mutually.
These five specific combinations of a Tithi and a Nakshatra are as follows:
1. Pratipada Tithi(1st day) of a lunar month falls on the day of the presence of Mool Nakshatra (Dhanu Rashi).
2. Panchami Tithi (5th day) of a lunar month falls on the day of Bharani Nakshatra (Mesha Rashi)
3. Ashtami Tithi( 8th day) of a lunar month falls on the day of Krittika Nakshatra (Mesha or Vrisha Rashi)
4. Navami Tithi ( 9th day) of a lunar month falls on the day of Rohini Nakshatra (Vrisha Rashi)
5. If a Dashami Tithi (10th day) of a lunar month falls on the day of Ashlesha Nakshatra (Karka Rashi).
Important Note for Jwalamukhi Yoga:
Jwalamukhi yoga may occur twice in a lunar month(Chandra Maas) for two consecutive days in specific conditions, i.e. on two consecutive Tithi and two consecutive Nakshatra.
These are as follows:
1. On an Ashtami Tithi (8th day) of any month, Krittika Nakshatra (3rd constellation) falls.
2. On a Navami Tithi (9th day) of a month, Rohini Nakshatra (4th constellation) falls.