Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga is created due to combination of a specific Nakshatra and a particular Var. Presence of a specific Nakshatra on a specific Var, results in Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga Muhurat. This Yoga is considered auspicious Muhurat for important events and tasks, also nullifies the adverse effects of Mrityu Yoga.
It blesses an individual with wonderful results to fulfill long awaited wishes, if used in the right manner. Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga, one of the most important yogas, is an auspicious Yoga or Muhurat.
The auspiciousness of Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga has been mentioned in Indian Vedic The study of the influence of celestial bodies on earth and humans text. This yoga is believed to be very auspicious for important events and tasks.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 599.00Was: INR 10,349.00
- Price: INR 240.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 320.00Was: INR 599.00
- Price: Out of stock
- Price: INR 321.00Was: INR 599.00
If Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga occurs on a day happens to be a Friday, falls in bright fortnight (Shukla Paksha) in an auspicious month (Pitra Paksha, Adhimaas or Malmaas should be excluded) it is considered very auspicious Muhurat.
On Sunday, presence of any one of the seven Nakshatra: Hasta, Pushya, Mool, Ashwini and all the three Uttara may create Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga.
Combination of Specific Nakshatra and specific Tithi create Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga Muhurat
Sarvartha Siddhi yoga is created due to the combination of any of the following specific Nakshatra (constellations)present on the following six Var or Divas (weekdays)
- Sunday- Hasta, Pushya, Mool, Ashwini, Uttara Phalguni, Uttara Shada and Uttara Bhadrapada.
- Monday- Shravan, Anuradha, Rohini, Mrigashira and Pushya.
- Tuesday-Ashwini, Krittika, Aslesha and Uttara Bhadrapada.
- Wednesday-Hasta, Krittika, Rohini, Mrigasira and Anuradha.
- Friday-Aswini, Punarvasu, Anuradha, Shravan and Revati.
- Saturday-Rohini, Swati and Shravan
Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga for auspicious events or tasks
Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga enables us to achieve success, if accomplished during this Muhurat, particularly in the following activities:
- Starting a new business.
- Purchasing of jewelry, clothes, property, new house or new vehicle.
- Joining of a new job.
- Starting a journey for an important work
Exceptions during Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga to be avoided,:
The activities should be avoided on Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga, on certain Var (days)are as follows:
- Purchasing of vehicles on Tuesday.
- Purchasing of iron materials on Saturday.