Manglik dosha or yoga is very important from a marriage stand point. Individuals should perform some prescribed rituals with the advice of a learned astrologer before getting married. It is considered good if Manglik yoga or mangal dosha is present in the astrological Birth, natal chart is used for birth chart charts of both the boy and the girl. A person with Makglik Yoga is called Mangali.
Manglik-matching is also considered from the position of Mars in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house from Sun, Moon, Venus or Rising of a zodiac sign on the eastern horizon at the time of birth, placed in horoscope of a native, as 1st house is most important in calculation and prediction in the A diagram showing exact position of planets in signs at time of birth of an individual prepared with the help of time, date and place of birth, as these are believed to be horoscopes of Anshik Manglik.
Some different methods are also considered for astrological compatibility match with the help of other Paap grahas, such as, if Sun, Saturn, Dragon’s head, used in Indian Vedic astrology or Dragon’s tail, used in Indian astrology are present in any of the above These are twelve sections of zodiac circle having 360° numbered clockwise Ascendant is known as the first house and the last house is known as the twelfth house Each house represents specific traits used for prediction., in the natal chart of either the non-manglik boy or the non-manglik girl.
If you want proper analysis of Manglik Dosha or Yoga, you may also send us the details of your birth chart.
Remedies are based on merely experiences of people’s recommendations, who got married after taking these remedial measures. You should consult for the effects of these remedial measures and do take a learned astrologer’s advice based on astrological predictions for your personal Synonym of birth chart, prepared with date, time and place of birth of an individual, before trying these remedies.
If you are facing delay in fixing marriage or a desired marriage proposal does not get finalised at the final stage, you may do any of the following remedial measures:
If you want proper analysis of Manglik Dosha or Yoga, you may send us the details of your birth chart.
Performing Puja and rituals:
1) Offer your prayers to Lord Ganesha with garland of yellow marigold (Gainda) flowers, Durva grass, offering his favourite Modaka or Ladoos (sweet) on Tuesday.
You may perform the Rituals for 40 days or 90 days. Offer yellow Marigold flowers in multiples of 9 (minimum 9) to the idol of Shri Ganesha, put sandalwood and water paste mark (tilaka) on the forehead of Lord Ganesha and then on your forehead and chant the Mantra “Om Gan Ganapataye Namo Namah!” or “Om Shree Ganeshaye namah!” to please Lord Ganesha.
2) On a Thursday you may keep fast to please Jupiter, if Jupiter in your astrological chart is strong and well placed in your horoscope.
3) There will be four holy Monday in the month of Sawan (Shravan). Shrawan begins on 28th July, 2018 in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar and all North India.
In South and Western Indian States Shravan begins on 12th August 2018, the four Shravan Somvar Vrat dates are August 13th, 20th, 27th and September 3rd, 2018.
If you are facing denial of marriage repeatedly, you should keep fast for sixteen consecutive Mondays or Shravan Somvar Vrata, during Shravan month and perform Puja rituals, offer sacred water on Shivalinga in a Shiva temple and worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Your chances of getting suitable marriage proposals will be increased. Do visit lord Shiva temple preferably on Monday. You should observe fast (Vrat),visit Shiva temple perform Puja and Rudrabhishek to please Lord Shiva on Mahashivaratri.
The dates for Shravan Somvar Vrat, 2018
30th July, 2018 -1st Shravan Somvar Vrat
06th August, 2018 -2nd Shravan Somvar Vrat
13th August, 2018 -3rd Shravan Somvar Vrat
20th August, 2018 -4th Shravan Somvar Vrat
Shravan Maas ends on Sunday,26th August 2018
4) Offer red coloured sari and Shringar Samagri and chant the following mantra of Goddess Katyayani:
“Om kreen Katyayani kreen Namah”
5) Read the “Sundar Kand” of holy Ramayana. This should be recited by the person or any of the family members of the girl to be married, every day, facing North or North east direction with a photo of Sri Hanuman.
6) You may perform Shrapoddhar. Recite Keelaka Shloka from Durga Shaptashati’s kilakam, starting from either a Krishna Paksha Ashtami or a Krishna Paksha Chaturdashi and offer some money to Maa Bhagvati. Take the same offered money as a blessing from Maa Bhagvati for your daily expenses. This is a Shrapoddhar process and it may cancel most of your curses.
7) Pitra Dosha Remedies: You may do Pitra Dosha remedies during Pitra Paksha or Mahalaya. Pitra Paksha 2018 starts from Bhadrapada Purnima, Monday, September 24 for those who do Purnima shraddha. Snaan-daan will be performed on September 25, 2018.
Pitra Paksha or Mahalaya begins on Tuesday, September 25 on Ashwin Krishna Paksha Pratipada. It ends on Ashwin Pitra Visarjan/ Sarva Pitru Amavasya, i.e. Darsha Amavasya (Ashwin) Monday, October 08, 2018.
Amavasya for Snaan-daan will be observed on Monday, October 08, 2018.
Other simple remedies for Manglik Dosha
1) Those want to avoid delay in marriage and get married early should have positive approach (thinking) towards marriage and also take good care of their overall appearance.
2) You may offer approximately 1 and 1/4 kg. sweets made from milk specially white coloured to your aunt (sister of your mother or father)
3) One should be involved in charity for the poor or the needy, which will be rewarded in the long run.
4) Avoid wearing red clothes. Donate sweets or red things on Tuesdays.
5) Perform Puja rituals on Sita Jayanti (Janaki Jayanti) on Navami in the Shukla Paksha of Vaishakh month, Sita Jayanti falls on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 (next year). You may also use yellow colour bed sheet before you go to sleep.
Performing any of the above Puja rituals as well as astrological and simple remedies may be helpful in getting married. These remedies will enable married couples to enjoy married life, even if Manglik Yoga or Dosha is present in their astrological birth charts.
If you have any query related to marriage problem, relationship problem, divorce, restore marriage after divorce or remarriage, please feel free to contact me for counselling.
Image credits: Wikimedia Commons