Neecha Bhanga Raj yoga is one of the most powerful yoga (combination) that makes a person powerful, wealthy, prosperous, famous and virtuous. Horoscopes should not be under-estimated simply because they have A planet posited in specific degrees in a sign with fall in power and energy is known as its debilitated sign. This is the 7th sign from the sign of exaltation and opposite to exalted planets.
This yoga will offer wonderful results during periods and sub-periods of debilitated planets, exalted planets, sign lords of debilitated and exalted These are twelve sections of zodiac circle having 360° numbered clockwise Ascendant is known as the first house and the last house is known as the twelfth house Each house represents specific traits used for prediction., especially when occupying Planets having natural beneficial and positive influences, opposite to malefic houses and signs. The Synonym of birth chart, prepared with date, time and place of birth of an individual should be examined very carefully, before going to any conclusion.
I have collected the related information on Neecha Bhanga Raj Yoga as much as I could from various available sources, before writing this article, the final decision will be from readers and critics and I hope the readers may get benefit through this article.
The negative experiences and hardships due to the debilitated planet in the horoscope make a person strong willed and channelize his/her energy in proper direction. If you have strong will power to achieve what you want in your life, Neecha Bhanga Raj Yoga will remove all your negative approaches and lead you to a successful life.
Many celebrities and dignitaries have born with this Yoga and they are famous film stars, sports persons, and political leaders or hold high official ranks. Ashok Chavan, former chief minister of Maharashtra was born under Neech Bhanga Raj Yoga.
Neecha Bhanga means cancellation of debilitation of a planet. Neecha means debilitated and Bhanga means cancellation. This is a very important and most powerful yoga among all the yogas. The debilitated planet gets power after the cancellation of its debilitation. Though a person is born with Neecha Bhanga Raj yoga will be like a king and will be just and meritorious.
Rules related to Neecha Bhanga Raj yoga which occurs due to cancellation of debilitation of a planet, in a horoscope can be present in the following situations:
Debilitation of a planet gets cancelled:
- If a planet is in debilitation (e.g. moon), the lord of the sign (e.g. Mars) in which this debilitated planet is placed (e.g. moon in Scorpio) at the time of birth is in a Kendra (One of the four sections of a horoscope, each bounded by two angles) from Janam lagna(e.g. Aries) or Chandra lagna, the debilitation gets cancelled.
- Debilitation of a planet (e.g. moon in Scorpio) gets cancelled if the lord of its exalted sign(e.g. Venus) occupies a Kendra or quadrant from Janam lagna(e.g.Aries Rising of a zodiac sign on the eastern horizon at the time of birth, placed in horoscope of a native, as 1st house is most important in calculation and prediction) or Chandra (Birth, natal chart is used for birth chart moon).The person will be like an emperor.
- If a planet is debilitated in a sign (e.g. moon in Scorpio) and has aspect of its lord (e.g. Mars in full strength).Here the planet which Angular distances between planets, based on zodiacal longitudes, calculated in specific degrees, viz trine, square, represent relationship between two planets Planets generally influence 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th house due to their aspect the debilitated planet should not be in combustion.
- If a planet is debilitated (e.g. moon in Scorpio) and is aspected by its A planet posited in specific degrees with enhanced power and energy at its best Opposite is debilitation. lord (e.g. Venus in strength).
- If a debilitated planet (e.g. mercury in Pisces) is aspected by another planet in debilitation (e.g. Jupiter in Capricorn), the debilitation gets cancelled.
- Debilitation gets cancelled if a debilitated planet exchanges sign with its dispositor (A combination formed due to Mutual exchange or exchange yoga occurs). Example: Mars is placed in Cancer and Moon in Scorpio. Dispositor is a planet in whose sign another planet is located in the natal chart.
- Debilitation of a planet (e.g. moon in Scorpio) gets cancelled if this planet’s own sign (e.g. Cancer) is occupied by its exalted planet (e.g. Jupiter in Cancer), in Kendra (e.g.in 4th house from Lagna) and has aspect on the debilitated planet (i.e. moon). Example: If a planet is in its debilitated sign (e.g. moon in Scorpio) in 8th house and this planet’s own sign i.e. Cancer is occupied by its exalted planet Jupiter, which is in 4th house from Lagna (i.e. Aries) and the exalted planet Jupiter has an aspect on debilitated moon, debilitation of moon is cancelled.
- Debilitation gets cancelled, if a planet is in its exalted sign (e.g. Venus in Pisces) with a planet placed in its debilitated sign (e.g. Mercury in Pisces) or Within 8 degrees of arc of an exalted planet (e.g. Venus in Pisces) with a debilitated planet (e.g. Mercury in Pisces), in a Kendra or Trikona from the Lagna or the Chandra-lagna, the person will be an emperor or hold a high official rank. Example: If both the planets Mercury and Venus are placed in Virgo (in 4th house), the lord of the sign, i.e. Mercury that gets exalted in the sign Virgo is also occupied by the debilitated planet Venus, both are in a trikona from the lord of the exaltation sign of the debilitated planet Venus (i.e. Jupiter in 8th house from Gemini Lagna). Here Jupiter has an aspect on both Mercury and Venus placed in Virgo.
- Sun and Saturn in either Aries or in Libra
- Mars and Jupiter in either Cancer or in Capricorn
- Mercury and Venus in either Virgo or in Pisces
- If a debilitated planet (e.g. Mercury in Pisces) is aspected by another debilitated planet (e.g. Venus in Virgo) or by its own dispositor.
- Debilitation gets cancelled if a planet is exalted in the In Indian Vedic astrology, this is the 1/9th divisional chart (varga), powerful and the most important of 16 charts (varga), mainly related to marriage prediction. Predictions are made through position of planets in various houses of Navamsha chart, quite similar to the judgments are given according to the position of planets in different houses in astrological natal charts. This chart is not used in western astrology chart.
- If the debilitated planet is in Vargottam Navamsha (i.e. a planet occupies same sign in Lagna and Navamsha charts), the debilitation gets cancelled, as the planet gains strength.
- A powerful Neecha Bhanga Raj Yoga also occurs along with Vipareet Raj Yoga. This kind of Neecha Bhanga is like a chain which is formed between two or more debilitated planets.
- If debilitated Sun is placed in Libra and its sign lord Venus is also debilitated in Virgo, both the debilitated planets gain strong Neecha Bhanga and debilitation get cancelled for both the planets
- If Mercury is debilitated in Pisces, Pisces lord Jupiter is also debilitated in Capricorn, Jupiter and Mercury both gain a powerful Neecha Bhanga Raj Yoga
- If debilitated planet 6th lord (e.g. Mercury) is placed in 12th house (e.g. Pisces) and debilitated planet 12th house lord Jupiter is placed in 6th house (e.g. Virgo) from Janam lagna(e.g. Aries) , both the debilitated planets Jupiter and Mercury have mutual aspect, a strong Neecha Bhanga Raj Yoga occurs along with both Vipreet Raj yoga and Parivartan Yoga. This Yoga is extremely powerful.
A strong Neecha Bhanga Raja yoga occurs only if the debilitated planet is not combust, gets aspect of the benefic planets in strength or owns preferably a benefic Bhava (house) or occupies a Kendra (quadrant) in a benefic and friendly sign, otherwise only planet’s debility is removed and it gains strength.
Neecha Bhanga Yoga is a very powerful Yoga which occurs even if a One who takes birth, this word is used for astrology purpose has debilitated planets in his/her astrological chart and produces wonderful results beyond one’s expectation and gives prosperity, wealth, political power, name and fame during the periods and sub periods of related planets.