Kaal Sarpa Yoga or Kaal Sarpa Dosha is considered to be formed in an individual’s astrological A diagram showing exact position of planets in signs at time of birth of an individual prepared with the help of time, date and place of birth when all the planets, including ascendant(Lagna) are posited between Dragon’s head, used in Indian Vedic astrology and Dragon’s tail, used in Indian astrology, thus half of the astrological birth chart has no planets. Rahu should be considered always moving in an anti-clockwise direction (Apasavya).
The Kaal Sarpa is generally an Arishta Yoga(inauspicious combination). Kaal means death and Sarpa means snake (poison). This Yoga is one among the most feared Yogas in Vedic Indian The study of the influence of celestial bodies on earth and humans.
Kaal Sarpa yoga is both auspicious and inauspicious
INAUSPICIOUS RESULTS: A person having Kaal Sarpa Yoga has to go through various difficulties and death-like agonies in every phase of one’s life.Individuals born under Kaal Sarpa Yoga do not get the amount of success they deserve, instead of their firm determination, dedication and hard work. A sudden disease, loss of prestige, wealth or even death at an early age of a family member is also indicated.
The desired achievements are delayed or fulfilled after much difficulties and the financial position keeps deteriorating,especially when (Rahu) is present in Trik Bhava, second and eighth house in an astrological birth chart having Kaal Sarpa Yoga.
People face following problems due to Kaal Sarpa Yoga, present in their astrological birth charts:-
- Obstacles in auspicious ceremonies.
- Delay in marriage of self or progeny or disturbed married life.
- Problem in conceiving or delay in birth of a child.
- Accidents, prolonged illness to the family members.
- Sudden death in the family.
- Lack of mental peace or disputes in family.
- Delay in growth of career, increase in debts or financial ups and downs.
Kaal Sarpa Yoga is more effective during the Mahadasha and Antardasa of Rahu and Ketu. The results are not felt the same in horoscopes of natives having Kaal Sarpa Yoga, as they keep changing from person to person, due to the difference in strength and positions of the Planets having natural beneficial and positive influences, opposite to malefic or Unfavorable, opposite of benefic planets.
1. If one or more powerful Raja Yoga are present in the astrological birth chart of a One who takes birth, this word is used for astrology purpose, they will be more effective to do good than adverse, even if Kaal Sarpa Yoga is present.
2. If Rahu or Ketu are aspected by benefic planets (Shubha graha) they will produce good results during their periods and sub periods and take an individual to great heights.
3. Ketu acts as Mars, is less malefic than Rahu which acts as Saturn.
4. The impact will be more severe during their mutual periods or sub- periods in any of the following situations:
(i) when Rahu or Ketu is posited with one or more Paap graha : Sun, Mars and Saturn
(ii) if Rahu or Ketu are hemmed in between two or more Paap graha forming Paap Kartari Yoga,
(iii) they are posited in 1st, 5th or 9th position(in Trikona) from Sun, Mars and Saturn or Rising of a zodiac sign on the eastern horizon at the time of birth, placed in horoscope of a native, as 1st house is most important in calculation and prediction.
General Remedies: Basic remedy(upaya) for Kaal Sarpa Yoga or Dosha
One should chant mantra to please Lord Shiva
“Om Namah Shivay “(ॐनमःशिवाय)
and/or Gayatri mantra
“Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha Tat Savitur Varenyam | Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat” (ॐभूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं।भर्गोदेवस्यधीमहि, धीयोयोन: प्रचोदयात्।।) 108 times.
People should observe fast(Vrat), perform Puja and Rudrabhishek to please Lord Shiva on Mahashivaratri, Shravan Somvar and Sawan Shivratri, offer Bel Patra, plums, fruits, flowers and raw milk added to water (Jal) on Shivalinga in Shiva temple.
– An Individual should worship Lord Shiva, perform Puja , visit local Lord Shiva temple regularly to offer Jal (water).
– One should donate to the poor, actively involve in charity and help elderly persons as much as possible.
– People should visit one of these temples: Trambakeshwar in Nashik (Maharashtra) Mahakaleshwar in Ujjain (M.P.) Srikalahasti temple in Andhra Pradesh for worshiping Lord Shiva.
– Chanting of Mahamritunjaya Mantra may also be helpful. By following these remedies, one will feel relieved and the problems will get minimized or solved.
-Raksha Panchami or Rekha Panchami is observed on Bhadrapada Krishna Paksha Panchami, generally two days after Kajari Teej (Odisha) for worshiping Batuk Bhairav – an incarnation of Lord Shiva. Those who have Kaal Sarpa Dosh in their astrological birth chart may worship Lord Shiva on this day. Raksha Panchami will be celebrated on August 22, 2016 this year.
-The native may offer two snakes made of metal into running water.
– One should have meals in his kitchen, regularly.
– Food should be given to the dog. It is better to keep a dog as a pet at home.
The Kaal Sarpa Yoga will have its effects nullified, if one of the planets especially (Mercury) is exalted, and occupies a strong and favorable position. Some astrologers believe that there will be no (malefic) results, if position of Lagna is outside Rahu and Ketu. Kaal Sarpa Yoga is not mentioned by the great and prominent writers, in their classical ancient Indian astrological text, such as Varaha Mihira and Satyacharya. Discussions and disputes regarding this much feared Yoga in astrology are still going on.
Many celebrities are born under kaal Sarpa Yoga
There is nothing to worry! I have observed through deep study of text material and astrological chart readings of natives having Kaal Sarpa Yoga that they are very intelligent, energetic, hardworking and efficient in managing and planning for a bright future.
As I have noticed, there are many such prominent Leaders, sportsmen, scientists, businessmen, persons employed as civil services officers, I.I.T.students and others who are holding high positions in various corporate offices were born under Kaal Sarpa Yoga, though they faced lots of difficulties and obstacles in their lives. Some of the examples are Pundit Jawaharlal Nehru, Dhiru Bhai Ambani and Sachin Tendulkar. I would like to conclude by saying that THINK POSITIVE. Kaal Sarpa Yoga might take you to the heights of success and achievements with the talent you have.
Types of kaal Sarpa Yoga based on twelve These are twelve sections of zodiac circle having 360° numbered clockwise Ascendant is known as the first house and the last house is known as the twelfth house Each house represents specific traits used for prediction.:
There are twelve forms of Kaal Sarpa Yoga based on twelve houses of an astrological birth chart, which have been named under the names of legendary serpents, by the Indian astrologers with their imagination. Associating the names of these legendary serpents with different forms of Kaal Sarpa Yoga is based on myth and it has no astrological significance.
The impact of these twelve forms of yoga, benefic or malefic may vary in intensity due to the position of planets and other combinations,benefic or malefic,in astrological birth charts of the natives.
- Anant kal Sarpa Yoga: When Rahu (dragon’s head) is posited in (Ascendant or rising sign on horizon at time of birth of a native, used for important calculations and predictions) and ketu (dragon’s tail) in seventh house and all the planets are hemmed between them (both the nodes) in left side, we call it Anant Kaal Sarpa Yoga or Opposite Kaal Sarpa Yoga (Vipreet Kaal Sarpa Yoga).Results:There may be influx of wealth or extraordinary financial gains, but one has to struggle very hard for career. Late marriage, disturbed marital life or unhappy relationship is also indicated.
- Kulik Kaal Sarpa Yoga: Rahu in posited in second house and Ketu is posited in eighth house in Kulik Kaal Sarpa Yoga.Results: It is considered a bad yoga for health, wealth, prosperity, education and marital happiness.
- Vasuki Kaal Sarpa Yoga: This combination is formed when Rahu is posited in third house and Ketu in ninth house.Results: There are indications for sudden gains or sudden losses, lack of courage. It is a bad yoga related to job or career and relations with younger siblings or other relatives are also not good.If other planetary positions or combinations are good in the astrological birth chart, one will be very successful in career.
- Shankhapal Kaal Sarpa Yoga: Rahu is posited in fourth house and Ketu in tenth house. If other planetary positions are beneficial, one will achieve success in his life during periods and sub-periods of related planets.Results: There are good chances for achieving political power and success. Hardships in life and undertakings, bad company in childhood, troubles to the parents, disturbances in domestic life may also be indicated.
- Padm kaal Sarpa Yoga: This yoga is found when Rahu is posited in fifth house and Ketu in eleventh house.Results: There may be delay in child birth, problems related to education, job, children, finance or love affairs. If good planetary combinations are present in the astrological birth chart, the progeny will make you proud with name and fame.
- Mahapadam kaal Sarpa Yoga:This yoga is formed when Rahu is posited in sixth house and Ketu in twelfth house.Results: There may be gain of power and political success. For some legal problems, ill health or trouble from enemies or superiors are also indicated.
- Takshak kaal Sarpa Yoga: when all the planets are hemmed between both the nodes, Rahu is posited in seventh house and Ketu is posited in first house, this yoga is formed.Results: There may be broken marriage, strained marital relations or waste of money through business in partnership.
- Karkotak Kaal Sarpa Yoga : Rahu is posited in eighth and Ketu is posited in second house, this yoga is formed.Results : Late or disturbed marriage, no gain of ancestral wealth from family, loss of wealth through business, ill health during early childhood, company of anti social elements, but the impacts will be according to the positions of other planets, good or bad.
- Shankhachuda (Shankha naad): When all the planets are found within Rahu posited in ninth house and Ketu posited in third house, this yoga is formed.Results:There are indications for hardships in life, obstacles in undertakings, more efforts and less success. This is a kind of Pitra Dosha. There are indications for no or less support from father, relations with father, siblings or other relatives will get strained. If other planetary combinations are benefic, the (native) or progeny will outshine in career in periods and sub-periods of related planets.
- Ghatak or Pataka kaal Sarpa Yoga : This is an auspicious Yoga. Rahu in tenth and Ketu in fourth house form this yoga.Results: There will be gain of political powers, if position of other planets is benefic. Trouble from government, authorities or seniors at work place, many changes in profession or professional problems may be indicated, if no other benefic combination is present in the astrological birth chart.
- Vishadhar kaal Sarpa Yoga: Rahu in eleventh house and Ketu in fifth house forms this yoga. Results: There are indications for education or progeny related worries or problems from elder brothers, less money and more effort. One has to live in far off places from home to earn money. There will be unstable and wavering mind in first half, but peaceful life in last half. If other benefic planetary combinations are present in birth-chart, the native or progeny will rise during periods and sub-periods of related planets and effects of this Kaal Sarpa Yoga will minimize.
- Sheshnag kaal Sarpa Yoga: Rahu in twelfth house and Ketu in sixth house form this yoga.Results: One has to go away from home to earn money. Misfortune, waste of money, ill health, litigation, trouble from authorities, superiors or enemies. Disturbed, broken or more than one marriage may be indicated.