Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga, one of the most important yogas, is an auspicious Yoga or Muhurat. This yoga is created due to combination of a specific Nakshatra (constellations) and a particular Var (weekdays).This Yoga also nullifies the adverse effects of inauspicious Mrityu Yoga. It blesses an individual with wonderful results to fulfil long awaited wishes, if used in the right manner. The auspiciousness of Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga has been mentioned in Indian Vedic The study of the influence of celestial bodies on earth and humans text. This yoga is believed to be very auspicious for important events and tasks. The presence of a specific Nakshatra on a specific Var, results in Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga.
If Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga occurs on a day happens to be a Friday, falls in bright fortnight (Shukla Paksha) in an auspicious month ( Pitra Paksha, Adhimaas or Malmaas should be excluded) it is considered very auspicious. On Sunday, presence of any one of the seven Nakshatra may create Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga.
This yoga is created due to the combination of any of the following specific Nakshatra (constellations)present on the following six Var or Diwas (weekdays)
- Sunday- Hasta, Pushya, Moola, Ashwini, Uttara Phalguni, Uttara Shada and Uttara Bhadrapada.
- Monday- Shravan,Anuradha, Rohini, Mrigashira and Pushya.
- Tuesday-Ashwini, Krittika, Aslesha and Uttara Bhadrapada.
- Wednesday-Hasta, Krittika, Rohini, Mrigasira and Anuradha.
- Friday-Aswini, Punarvasu, Anuradha, Shravan and Revati.
- Saturday-Rohini, Swati and Shravan.
Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga enables us to achieve success, if accomplished during this Muhurat, particularly in the following activities:
- Starting a new business.
- Purchasing of jewelry, clothes, new house or new vehicle.
- Joining of a new job.
- Starting a journey for an important work.