Love is one of the most profound emotional feelings we humans have been blessed with. The love relationship and commitment comes with attraction or a deep and strong emotional desire of intimacy, close association or togetherness between two individuals, which may differ in duration, short or long lasting.
Most of the people wish for a healthy and long lasting relationship. But to have a healthy and long lasting loving relationship between two individuals, some most important astrological combinations should be considered for Comparing the planets and houses in two partner’s birth charts for love, romance and relationship compatibility matching, in their astrological Birth, natal chart is used for birth chart charts. Love and The study of the influence of celestial bodies on earth and humans have been intertwined for ages and when cupid strikes, the ones in love just want fate to be on their side. Astrology comes to aid in many of these times of uncertainty. Astrological predictions are indicative and should not come in the way of two individuals longing for embarking upon a long term relationship. Some of the astrological combinations used in synastry matching to establish compatibility in love and relationship are as follows:
Synastry astrological combinations:
- Sun/Sun (Spiritual harmony)
- Sun/Ascendant (General harmony)
- Sun/Moon (Friendship)
- Moon/Moon (Emotional harmony)
- Mercury/Mercury (Mental harmony)
- Venus/Mars (Sexual harmony)
- Venus/Venus (Mutual likes)
- Mars/Mars (Energetic & temperamental harmony)
Some of important attracting factors for astrological love compatibility in a relationship between two partners are as follows:
Family background, financial background and educational background of both should not be extremely different. When planets or the factors are similar, in harmony or have a mutual compatibility based on their date of birth is a significant factor. Besides these,other important factors in a healthy and long lasting relationship are as follows:
- Rising of a zodiac sign on the eastern horizon at the time of birth, placed in horoscope of a native, as 1st house is most important in calculation and prediction in astrological A diagram showing exact position of planets in signs at time of birth of an individual prepared with the help of time, date and place of birth is the most important attracting factor in a relationship. Woman’s ascendant should be in opposite house from man’s sun sign in her birth-chart, for example: woman’s ascendant is Leo (5) and man’s sun sign is Aquarius (11).
- Moon of both, man and woman, should be in compatible signs (friendly signs). Moon: represents: one’s sentiments, emotions, moods and daily habits.
- Signs of both man and woman should be in harmonious signs.
- Six Air and Fire signs Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius or signs with fire and air elements are harmonious to each other.
- Six Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces or signs with earth and water elements are harmonious to each other.
|Masculine/Fire One of four divisions of zodiac, based on four primary elements, Fire, Earth, Air and Water. An element has same qualities or characteristics||Feminine/Earth element|
|Masculine/Air element||Feminine/Water element|